2016 Oct 24, Monday
SMART Centre, Level 2, PSDC Building
In line with the recent UK's Brexit (Britain Exit) Referendum voted by the UK citizen in favor of leaving the European Union, this workshop session will look into in-depth analysis of the effects of the referendum towards UK and EU, what's next, what are the opportunities and challenges.
It is necessary for SMEs to understand the opportunities and challenges of entering the UK market. It is also important for the company management to identify the uncertainty of this referendum to the UK and regions' economy and how it affects the external market.
- The UK economy is identified as highly developed and diverse. It's broad and there's a significant amount of opportunities for business activities.
- Although the UK has voted in favor for Brexit Referendum, Brexit is not as bad as predicted by mass.
Who should attend:
SMEs, Start-ups, Leaders of Organization, Researchers, Business Development Personnel.
- Identifying Brexit - Reality or Pipe Dream;
- Understanding the UK's SME Business environment;
- Sector Specific Intelligence;
- How Malaysian companies can exploit the uncertainty around Brexit.
2.00 - Registration
2.30 - Briefing by Mr Kiley Tan: Brexit - The Opportunities and Challenges
4.00 - Q&A
4.30 - End of Program
- Participation to the event is FREE.
- All interested participants can register online by completing the information required. As seats are limited, acceptance of registration will be on ‘first come first serve’ basis, and each company will be allocated maximum of 2 representatives only.
- The registration shall close on 21 October 2016 (Friday).
- For further enquiry or should you face any problem in online registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 04-640 9988