2016 Sep 07, Wednesday
SMART Centre, Level 2, PSDC Building
1. Is your product slowly becoming a commodity in the market, whereby cost is the only differentiator?
2. Are your researchers not creating any high valued products?
3. Do your researchers come up with products that are similar to already ones existing in the market?
4. Want to move away from struggling in the red ocean, without incurring high cost of R&D?
It is a necessity for every company to embark on R&D in their product development to build your product USP. However, due to the high cost and time involved in setting up and maintaining the R&D activities in the company, it is important that the company management or technology management division performs sufficient due diligence to ensure the R&D activities provides expected ROI.
In this workshop, you will learn the techniques of:
- Understanding your current product portfolio;
- Tabulation your research direction;
- Identifying your stakeholders in research;
- Analyzing your competitors and differentiate from them
- Rather than stuck with conventional products that does not create high value to clients, explore the power of patents to create blockbuster products that can not only solve your clients’ problems, but also provide high value to attract other potential markets.
- Our track records show multiple ROI from this workshop. Your team of researchers will have a more focused direction and more importantly, they will be able to choose the correct direction even before starting an R&D project.
Who should attend:
SMEs, Start-ups, Leaders of Organization, Engineers, Researchers, Technology Managers.
2.00 - 2.30pm: Registration
2.30 - 4.00pm: Presentation Session
4.00 - 4.30pm: Q&A/ Discussion Session
4.30 – 5.00pm: Networking Coffee/ End of Program
- Participation to the event is FREE.
- All interested participants can register online by completing the information required. As seats are limited, acceptance of registration will be on ‘first come first serve’ basis, and each company will be allocated maximum of 2 representatives only.
- The registration shall close on 5 September 2016 (Monday).
- For further enquiry or should you face any problem in online registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 04-640 9988.