2016 Apr 11, Monday
SMART Centre, Level 2, PSDC Building
Running businesses on the cloud or cloud computing has emerged as a new era in IT and is at the top of the agenda for every CIO today. SMEs that contribute to one over third of IT investment find cloud computing as a most appealing IT feature. Cloud adaptation not only brings down total cost of ownership, lowers risk and promotes innovation, but also offers a protected IT set up with high business continuity and IT talent retention which is most crucial for SMEs today.
Join us in this insightful event, which will:
• Assess the feasibility of the SME businesses running on the cloud
• The business agility running on the cloud
• The economies of scale of adopting cloud computing
• How to get ready the businesses to compete with regional players
• Today trends of cloud computing in APJ and SEA region
• The advantages of running businesses on the cloud.
• Address the data security issues to run business on the cloud
• Case Study for SMEsProgram
1.30 - 2.00pm: Registration
2.00 - 4.00pm: Presentation Session
4.00 - 4.30pm: Q&A/ Discussion Session
4.30 - 5.00pm: Networking Coffee/ End of Program
- Participation to the event is FREE.
- All interested participants can register online by completing the information required. As seats are limited, acceptance of registration will be on ‘first come first serve’ basis, and each company will be allocated maximum of 2 representatives only.
- The registration shall close on 7 April 2016 (Thursday).
- For further enquiry or should you face any problem in online registration, please email email@example.com or contact 04-640 9988