2015 Aug 17, Monday
SMART Centre. Level 2, PSDC Building
Sales is often a fear based activity. Customers FEAR they will be sold a bill of goods and services that won’t help them succeed. Sales people FEAR they won’t make the sale. Hence, both parties don’t trust each other and as a result dysfunctional practises have arisen. It doesn’t have to be this way. Sales can be conducted in a mutually beneficial environment so clients are helped to succeed and at the same time achieving sales performance.
This time around SMART Centre, Penang is delighted to invite you to join us to learn how to achieve sales performance with the right skill sales skills.
Our speaker- Mr. Patrick Siva, Practice Leader and Senior Consultant of Leadership Resources has experiences and involvement in sales related positions over 20 years of his career. Patrick specializes in the areas of sales coaching and mentoring by delivering Franklin Covey’s award winning Sales Program- Helping Clients Succeed. He has also had success in delivering business growth for both local companies as well as multinational corporations.
2.00 - 2.30pm: Registration
2.30 - 4.00pm: Presentation Session
4.00 - 4.30pm: Q&A/ Discussion Session
4.30 – 5.00pm: Networking Coffee/ End of Program
- Mindsets, Skillsets & Toolsets
- Sales Methods: “T A G ME”
- Concepts of Deliberate Practices
- Paradox of Success
Who should attend:
SMEs, Entrepreneurs, Customer Facing Individuals, Sales Force, Chief Sales Officers, Sales Leaders, Leaders of Organizations
- Participation to the event is FREE.
- All interested participants can register online by completing the information required. As seats are limited, acceptance of registration will be on ‘first come first serve’ basis, and each company will be allocated maximum of 2 representatives only.
- The registration shall close on 14 August 2015 (Friday).
- For further enquiry or should you face any problem in online registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 04-640 9988.